Recent Posts

Mar 20, 2009

JAF RASKAL IS DEAD!

Posted by Unknown 14:25, under | No comments

About project jaf and the future of it
I had one ideea, and i did it, it was JAF, the coder aparently earn too much money in too short time and got crazy and can not handle it.

i decide to leave this project and dedicate 1 year of my life to find out truth between manole, manole's bitch, and zulea but also jaf coder.

i am out of this project and i don't want loose my time any more about it. PLEASE do NOT contact me any more about any update, replacement or other $hit. My time belongs to familily Henzulea and the bitches associated to this, this is highest priority for now.

It is my final decission. Any thing in future u have to adress to JAF coder himself or to his partner thomas and carol for any future updates.

ciao,

Copy from gsmhosting.

so....don't buy JAF RASKAL Version! no more update for this product.



0 Coment:

Post a Comment

Download

Repair Ponsel © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner